Dec 21, 2006

A Puppy Is The Perfect Symbol Of Christmas

Christmas!!! It's my favorite time of year!! I just love picking out my Christmas tree and I mean - putting up decorations!!

For my family is the perfect symbol of the true spirit of Christmas, it is our a puppy. A puppy represents wonderment, exuberant temperament, innocence, energy, unconditional love, hope for the future.
The winter holiday season (also known as the winter holidays, or sometimes the Christmas season) is supposed to be a time to come together and share with our loved ones. A family pet should be part of the Christmas experience. However, there are a number of reasons why a pet should not be Christmas gift under the tree. A dog is not an object or a fun toy. They are living creatures. They are a member of the family.
I am not against dog ownership for Christmas. I have two dogs myself, and I think the world would be a lot better place if more people had meaningful relationships with dogs. My concern here is with the future of those living beings, those adorable puppies with child-like eyes who show up as gifts on Christmas morning. This Christmas gift feels pain, feels hunger, feels abandonment, and fear. It bleeds, it cries, it needs to eat and drink to sustain life.

A picking our new puppy is the most important decision in this year. Our new puppy represents a commitment for all of its life. We got our puppy a couple of weeks before Christmas. It is a the cutest and smartest puppy in the whole world. She was born october 31th and she is a best small dog breed Chihuahua (Longhaired). She is very young and her need A LOT of attention and quiet times...and that very important. White, Fluffy, Soft and Cloudy - this is a Marley.

We are glad to have Marley in our family and would not change it for anything. The little girl is a blessing this year and this Christmas.
Source: Askedweb information portal

0 comments: