Nov 30, 2006

Try The Cotton In The Ears

Do you have problems trying to use the hv dryer on dogs?

Instead of the "turban" idea....I will plug the dogs ears with cotton. I ALWAYS start on low speed. Then after the dog has become accustomed to the forced air, and I feel they are no longer frightened of it, I increase the speed. But again, I start at the rear. The cotton definitely helps muffle the sound of the forced air dryer. Of course on the small dogs, I always use the lower speed. I used the Dri-Dog" dryer, by Dri-eaz. I just love that dryer. My dogs dry really fast using this dryer.

I do have a couple of dogs that no matter what, they do not want the air near their face. I will NOT force the issue. That is the only time I use my cage dryer, and thats for dogs that simply will not accept the forced air on their faces. The well being of my "furkids" comes first and foremost.
Source: Askedweb information portal

0 comments: